Monday, May 5, 2014

All of the lights, All of the lights

My light fixtures are IN. LOVE these suckas.

Check check, check em out.



This one is my fav, the West Elm Capiz Chandelier. Its modern and romantic at the same time. Chandelier, I heart you...so much I will show you from another angle.


Stop it. Love.

Then these little beauties:

Front Entry:

and Hallway

Do you spy my aforementioned one trillion dollar bathroom? I can not WAIT to reveal this sucka. Just trying to figure out how to take pics because its oddly shaped. Also, ignore the gaping hole next to the light...thats for the AC which is coming soon.

And the office:

I have been wanting to paint something this turquoise since SJP painted her apartment wall this color in Sex and the City. I couldn't commit to a wall. But the ceiling makes me happy. Its Skydive by Benjamin Moore. That little Capiz shell pendant is also from West Elm and is a nod to the chandelier in the dining room (same material) and the star pendants (Nickel finishing).

Its all coming togeva. I don't know why, but I love misspelling words.... almost as much as I love that chandelier. 

xoxoxo,
Summer






No comments:

Post a Comment