Thursday, September 17, 2015

At Long Last Number One!

Well, this is embarrassing. I promised you a reveal of the guest bath. And uh, I was slacking on my pimping. But no more!!!

Before:



So many many things not to love. It's brown. It's dark. It makes me sad. I don't know if you remember my inspiration from the fabulous Sarah Richardson but here it is...

And here we go…the final reveal….


These photos are from my phone and I admit, quality is an issue. But it gives you the general idea. At some point, I'll have a pro come and do it. That may take forever.

What else I am working on in this house of mine? The living room…and then the master. And I have designs on turning the guest bedroom into a den/guest bedroom.  But the living room, she's next.

xoxo,
Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment