Monday, January 12, 2015

These are a few of my favorite things

2014 was a huge year of change…2015 is shaping up to be more of the same.

I wanted to share my Top 5 favorite changes of my year long (almost) renovation.

***NUMBER 5***

THIS
 TO THIS

NUMBER 4

THIS:

TO THIS
GAME. CHANGER.

NUMBER 3
THIS:


TO THIS:

NUMBER 2:

THIS:

TO THIS:

I mean come on…how could this be number 2 you ask? Well hold on to your hats because before this month is done, I will finally reveal what our guest bathroom became. 

For your reference it was this before:


Great-goggly-brown tile-oogly. YIKES. Can not WAIT to show off the new one...As soon as I clean it, I do live in this house.
I know there is no way you guys could be as excited about this as I am, but its come such a long long way.

And for a small bonus, I loved decorating our redone house for the holidays so here's quick glimpse at that.







Until next time.

xoxox,
Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment