Thursday, August 14, 2014

Summertime

Summer summer's fine...ooooh Summer's fine.

Summertime was like my favorite song ever when it came out (DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince, stop playing like you don't know)
 The actual lyrics were Summer Summer time, but I sang it with my updated lyrics so much when the song came on the radio all my friends would sing it with my remix! And Summer is fine...because Summer is almost done!!

WANNA SEE??

The outside is completely done...stucco and errrythang.





I honestly can't believe there used to be NOTHING here. 


That's a peek inside...I know you can't see much but its a great picture...

Our chandelier is in and the color is on the walls.


Entry to the En Suite


This a view into our master bathroom...do you spy my HUGE tub?? No?


There it is!!


We have one side entirely covered in Carerra Marble.


And the Carerra shower with chrome fixtures and frameless shower doors.


That's our vanity. It's boring now but it won't stay that way. Can you believe how far we've come? We used to be this:


Hooray! Still more to do, floors and finishing (knobs, handles, countertops, recessed lights etc.) but we are dangerously close to being done.  

HOORAY!

and for your viewing pleasure



xoxoxo,
Summer




No comments:

Post a Comment