Monday, April 21, 2014

Closer

Well my loves, I'm getting closer! The kitchen is nearly done! This is what it looked like before:



AND THIS IS NOW...


 I always knew I wanted subway tile in a herringbone pattern. At first we used snow white grout and it looked like this:


BOO. Just looked dirty to me. Thank God I caught it in time. We scraped it out and now it looks like this:

Cue Angels singing...this is the depth of my love for this backsplash.


I am in love with my new kitchen! Appliances are going in and once thats done and its all styled and what not, I will show you final pictures...and give you the costs. Not bad, for a gut redo. I will tell you that. I will also tell you I have a fresh crop of gray hairs because of said gut redo. You won't be getting before pics of that. :)

Tata for now.
xoxox,
Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment